What is Peptide Therapy
Peptides are made from amino acids that are linked together. They can be thought of as a small protein. They have many functions in the body including signaling and messaging. Some may act like neurotransmitters, while others may act like hormones. They bind to receptors on the cell surface and tell other cells and molecules what to do. Peptides are very specific which makes them safe, well tolerated and more importantly allow them to control and influence how our bodies react to physical exercise and diet. As of January 2015, there were over 60 US FDA-approved peptide medications, 140 peptide drugs being evaluated in clinical trials, and 500 in pre-clinical development.
As we age, production of essential amino acids and peptides decreases. Check here https://yorlenyscleaningservice.com/. As a result, our bodies begin to show signs of aging and cease to perform at an optimal level.
Most peptide medications are administered subcutaneously but can also come in the form of transdermal creams, nasal sprays, and oral tablets.
WHY PEPTIDE THERAPY?
Active people can at some point find themselves in the grips of pain and frustration because of an injury. Find here odonate therapeutics. Life becomes a waiting game until they are back either on the playing field, at the gym, or on the dance floor.
For those of us no longer in our 20’s, we must realize that the decline in growth hormone (GH), along with other hormones, has a lot to do with how well and how fast we recover from an injury. There are substances in the body that can increase the rate of injury repair – even connective tissue repair.
Benefits of Peptide Therapy
- Can increases development of lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- Can improve workouts, stamina, and recovery
- Can promote your body’s natural ability to process fat
- Can reduce body fat through lipolysis
- Can increase levels of energy, strength, and endurance
- Can increase and help maintain muscle mass and definition
- Can accelerate healing from wounds or surgery
- Can strengthen the immune system
- Can improve regulation of other hormones
- Can increase natural HGH (growth hormone) and IGF-1 production
- Can boost healthy levels of growth hormone
- Can increase libido and sexual arousal in both men and women
- Can increase levels of concentration and memory retention
**Individual results vary. Best results promoted by a healthy lifestyle! These peptides are not approved or regulated by the FDA. Some of them have GRAS (Generally regarded as Safe) status with the FDA. These are compounded for human use by a U.S. 503A compounding pharmacy that provides these on a patient-specific basis. Our compounding pharmacy is able to produce these products because they have USP monographs and these peptides fit those criteria.